saidur rahman banner

saidur rahman banner
saidur rahman banner

About Me

Welcome To My About Page 

Hello,

I am Saidur Rahman. I am a student of Barishal polytechnic Instituted in the computer department. I pass the SSC from the Lalmohan govt model high school. At this time (2020) I live in Barishal Sadar, but my home permanent address is Bhola Lalmohan. At this time (2020) I live in Barishal Sadar, but my home permanent address is Bhola Lalmohan. I grow up in Bhola. I love my village and also love my country. 

I am an SEO expert, I can do optimize a website in the search engine and
  I also can graphics design, I am an expert of adobe illustrator, I can make a logo banner flare design and many things. I work in Fiver, Upwork, Freelancer and I also work offline.



 This is my personal blog site. If you have any question or if you want to contact me then you can contact me on Facebook or Skype


No comments

Powered by Blogger.